Here at Fund Your Wedding, we think these delicious Chocolate pots are the perfect ‘Do It Yourself’ wedding favours. They are quick and easy to make, they can be made hours in advance of your big day and they can be presented beautifully. This recipe makes six chocolate pots. What You Need:
- 50g butter
- 300g milk chocolate
- 300ml double cream
- 6tbsp caramel sauce
- A few pinches of fleur de sel (Hand harvested sea salt)
- A selection of small jars
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a pan over a very low heat, stirring continuously.
- Add the cream and continue to stir until smooth.
- Pour a tablespoon of caramel sauce into the bottom of each small jar.
- Swirl the caramel around to coat the bottom evenly.
- Add the chocolate mixture on top of the caramel sauce.
- Place them in the fridge for around half an hour before adding a pinch of fleur de sel to the top.
- Return to the fridge for another couple of hours or until fully set.
- Once set, cover the jars with cloth and tie with string.
It really is that simple! What’s more, they taste amazing! These chocolate pots are sure to go down a treat with your wedding guests! If you really want to wow your wedding party, you could even try sprinkling them with edible glitter.
For more ‘do it yourself’ wedding favour ideas, check out our other blog on ‘Making Your Own Jam Favours’ by clicking here.
For even more wedding inspiration, like us on Facebook or follow us on Pinterest.