This delicious cocktail recipe is a sure fire way to tickle your guests taste buds and what better way to thank them for coming to your wedding than with a cocktail. This sangria recipe is perfect for an Autumnal wedding. Instead of being made with red wine, this delicious sangria is made with apple cider, lemon juice and apple brandy.
What You Need:
- 1 cup of green and red apples – thinly sliced and unpeeled
- 1 orange – broken into segments and thinly sliced
- 1 cup of cold apple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice using a fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup apple brandy
- One chilled bottle of apple cider
- Combine the apples, orange pieces, apple juice, lemon juice and apple brandy in a jug or pitcher.
- When ready to serve to your guests, add the chilled apple cider.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice.