Pinterested in finding some super snazzy wedding shoes? We’ve pulled together a collection of our faves that range from glitz and glam to super smart. Pinterest is a vast source of inspiration if you’re ready to start thinking about what you’re going to adorn the wedding aisle with on your big day. Whether you want comfort or style, or both! We think we’ve found some real charmers.
1. If you want your shoes to shout at your guests ‘oi, look at me!’ then these shoes are for you. These shoes come complete with a lattice style strapping coated in diamante sparkle and finished with a golden zip at the rear of the shoe. These shoes are certainly making a fashion statement. They are also elegant and stylish with a stiletto heel and camel suede detailing.
2. These shoes are a great way to incorporate your ‘something blue.’ They’re not your typical gold, silver or cream shoe, instead they offer a striking colour contrast that will make for great photos and add a real touch of individuality to your style. The striking blue suede is set against the thin golden straps to provide you with an elegant and sophisticated choice.
3. These next shoes offer simplicity in the overall body of the shoe with a bold and striking jewelled upper strap which offers stark contrast to the rest of the shoe. These shoes look great on and again, offer a style that is different, unique and individual. Choosing a shoe with striking and bold features is a great way to ramp up your style. Here at Fund Your Wedding, we think these are an excellent choice.
4. You may think these cinderella shoes are fit for a ball but what about your wedding day? The jewelled body of the shoe is bold and striking. The heel of the shoe is also very glamourous. The gorgeous and delicate ankle strap finishes the look beautifully. A sexy, confident shoe that is likely to grab the attention of your guests.
5. These are our wild card shoes. Definitely not your typical wedding shoe but if you’re a bohemian bride looking to continue the theme with your shoes, these will be an excellent choice. Beautiful leather, intricate detail and a medium height heel coupled with an open toe finish makes these a lovely choice for the budding bride.
6. Now here at Fund Your Wedding, we’re all about saving you money on your big day, we’re packed full of tips to reduce the cost of your overall bill whilst still having the best photographer, best wedding venue, dress etc. So perhaps you can afford to splurge on a pair of Jimmy Choos. Go on, treat yourself! These shoes are worth their weight in gold.
7. Now lastly, for the edgy bride who likes to set the trend, these shoes are for you!
So that’s it ladies! We wanted to give you some inspiration and a pointer in a direction that steers away from the norm and into the path of individuality, style and glamour. This is the year of bold choices when it comes to dresses so why not match that with some bold footwear too! Like us on Facebook for even more wedding inspiration and follow us on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.